Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What Is A Self Help Junkie?????!!!!

Greetings All and Welcome to your new favorite BLOG!!!!!




As I was doing some internet marketing research, I typed in 'self help junkie' on GOOGLE, and I came across a beautifully designed blog by Steve Pavlina, detailing his his definition of what a Self Help Junkie is.

After reading through his definitions, I decided, just as an experiment, to measure myself against his standard to make sure that i am NOT the self help junkie that he described.

Thank God I failed the test, miserably, PROVING THAT I AM NOT ONE, by his definition! (hehe)

Obviously his definition of a self help junkie was not something to aspire to.

We were built to define and re-define ourselves.

And thats exactly what i did with the term, "Self Help Junkie."

A Self Help Junkie, by our definition, is someone who is addicted to being better...works at it, and ACTS on it.

And that's exactly what i did when this site was created; this was created this acting out of inspiration, out of purpose, as a vehicle to help myself and most importantly others to experience the enlightenment and wealth of blessings i have recieved since I have began
studying personal development and the metaphysical philosophy as a whole.


Here we wish to represent change. Change for the better.

If you are reading all of these articles, downloading books, and/or investing in products here that make your life even a little bit better than you were yesterday, than consider it
success.
If one, strikes a chord within you that propels you to higher levels
of internal and external wealth that bring you joy(like they have done for me), then victory is yours!
HOWEVER, if you, or I, are consistently indulging in this literature, spending money and
only using this genre as an escape to feel better without taking ANY ACTION, then I feel compelled to send you to Steve's article for introspection.

I am not here to judge, only to budge *smile*

I am fully aware that what we are building here is the foundation for a monumental movement
that will benefit society as a whole.
I thank you for choosing to endure this journey with me.


It will be a WIN/WIN for all of us.



Remember FIHUNTO?
Our purpose is to inspire and touch the lives of 500,000 people.
It may take 1,000,000 people to see the site in order to do that.
Thank you very much for your time once again, and for supporting the site.
...and tell a friend.

Until next time!!!!

Proudly,
Self Help Junkie V. 1.0
Click to Subscribe to Self Help Junkie v.1.0 by Email

Subscribe above and become eligible to recieve $3,000 worth of FREE BOOKS & GIFTS!!!!



P.S. Much respect and love to Steve Pavlina. By understanding his definition I was able to find the contrast to better define myself!!!